In the world famous Bagnath temple, Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri. Pushkar Singh Dhami ji prayed for the prosperity of the state and inaugurated Bilauna Bus Depot at Bageshwar.
Situated at the confluence of rivers Saryu, Gomti and latent Bhagirathi, lies the holy township of Bageshwar; also revered as the pious land associated with Lord Sadashiva, the redeemer of all sins. As the puranas state, this undoubtedly is a place capable of liberating one from the eternal bondage of births & deaths. With the east and west flanked by the Bhileswar and Nileshwar mountains and surrounded by Suraj Kund in the north and Agni Kund in the south, this land of Lord Shankar is of great religious, historic and political significance.
Disaster Control Room -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Police Control Room -
Fire Control Room - 101
CM Helpline -
- Minutes Of Meeting of District Level Road Safety Meeting, Sep 2022
- Nagar Panchayat Kapkot – Proposed Bye-Laws
- Nagar Palika Parishad Bageshwar – Proposed Bye-Laws
- Minutes of the meeting convened by the District Level Expert Appraisal Committee (DEAC) under the chairmanship of the Executive Engineer, Irrigation Section, Kapkot on 27-07-2017
- Guidelines regarding implementation of Voluntary Mitigation Scheme in Development Authority / Special Sector Development Authority / Regulatory Sector