Situated at the confluence of rivers Saryu, Gomti and latent Bhagirathi, lies the holy township of Bageshwar; also revered as the pious land associated with Lord Sadashiva, the redeemer of all sins. As the puranas state, this undoubtedly is a place capable of liberating one from the eternal bondage of births & deaths. With the east and west flanked by the Bhileswar and Nileshwar mountains and surrounded by Suraj Kund in the north and Agni Kund in the south, this land of Lord Shankar is of great religious, historic and political significance.
Disaster Control Room -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Police Control Room -
Fire Control Room - 101
CM Helpline -
- List of candidate called for document verification selected for the post of Village Development Officer in Bageshwar district by the office of Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
- List of players selected under the Honorable Chief Minister Protsahan Khiladi Yojana.
- Regarding the inauguration of the Farmers Festival.
- Necessary information regarding distribution of agricultural equipment.
- Regarding appointment of Aspirational Block Fellow for Aspirational Development Block Programme in Kapkote