Govt PG College Kapkot
Government Degree College Kapkote(Bageshwar)
Home: Govt. Degree College Kapkote was established in 5th November, 2005 near a small village Asaun (Block Kapkote) in the fringe of great Himalayas on the bank of river Saryu in the state of Uttarakhand.
The State Govt. has imaginative and effective resource mobilization and management strategies for its development. The college follows the policy of State Govt. and the University (Kumaun University) for admission, teaching schedule, syllabi, other academic activities and examination for the orderly development of education at the institution. The University awards Degrees to the successful candidates, at different levels, concerning respective courses.
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Home- science, Drawing and Painting, History, Economics and Sociology are the subjects under the faculty of Arts, taught at graduation level in this institution.
Uttarakhand State – Govt. has accepted the proposal of Running Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology and Information – Technology under the head of Science Faculty and Geography and Tourism under Arts faculty recently. After the appointment in the concerning faculty science subjects will also be commenced along with the subjects related to Arts.
Goals of the college
- Innovation and diversification.
- Qualitative elevation of academic reciprocation.
- Expansion and optimum use of infrastructure including the helping hand and creative zeal of aware local public - representatives and citizen.
- Encouragement of quality research work chiefly focusing on relevant and job oriented spheres of life.
- Effective implementation of Govt. policy and plans with their relevant fructification through the youth filled with sanguine attitude for life.
- Adapting to the best practices and benchmarking towards the quest of excellence.
Objectives of the college
Integration of interestingly illustrative instilling and imparting of knowledge as essential part of teaching.
- Efforts to increase teaching days.
- Computer literacy to the students and use of technology in office management.
- Introduction of P.G. courses.
- Maximize efforts to get financial assistance from various agencies.
- Personality development and career counseling.
Developing of manpower by creation and dissemination of knowledge and skills in conventional and frontier areas through state of Art teaching and learning, research, extension and consultancy with a high level of competence and deep sense of ethics committed to excellence, promotion of art, science and culture in order to make Uttarakhand a state contributing significantly in national development by making a niche among the renowned universities of the world as the hub and centre of wisdom.
University Grants Commission www.ugc.ac.in
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) www.naac.gov.in
Uttarakhand Government www.uk.gov.in
Kumoun University www.kuntl.in
Gharwal University www.hnbgu.ac.in
UGC Academic Staff College www.ascnainital.org
Uttarakhand Online www.uttaranchalonline.info
Directorate Higher Education,Uttarakhand www.directorateheuk.org
With great gusto and glee I foresee the crystal – clear future state of things; academic reciprocity strengthened, augmented and made widely prevalent for the benefit of scholastic activities through the commencement of our Website. Today, when information technology has still room for novel innovative, unprecedented and sophisticated destinations to be discovered and mastered, our site will prove to be a glimmering beacon and cementing anchor in the domain of Minerva for the manipulation of human resources in global perspective.
I am grateful to all the aware parents, public – representatives and students of this region who directed all their efforts to establish this centre of higher education, so that the inherent thirst for wisdom might be quenched.
Education emancipates human soul from the disharmonious and incongruous shackles of caste and social – strata. A man of letters, in true sense of the term, refines and elevates the environmental and atmospheric existential components eradicating hackneyed and superstitious dogmatic barriers from the path of all round development keeping in mind ecological harmony and is always guided by holistic vision. Such gems of knowledge, we intend to instill in creative and pliable brains of our students, so that our planet may be handed over as a rich and virile legacy for the coming generations, a preparatory ground for the achievement of zenithal point of social, cultural, economic and overall philanthropic upliftment.
I strongly look forward for all round development of my students with blessings from the core of my heart and invoke them to ponder over our existential key – note---
From harmony unto harmony thus the world goes.
Dr. Govind Singh Rawat
Name: Dr. K.K.Pant
Designation: Assistant Professor in English Department
Qualification: M. A.; Ph.D.
Specialization: Linguistics and Phonetics
Seminar, Conference/Workshop: 06
Date of Birth: 02/11/1972
Permanent Address: Village- Khitoli, P.O. - Berinag
Dist. –Pithoragarh 262 531
Cell No. 9411367238
Name: Dr. Neeta Shah
Designation: Samvida Lecturer in Hindi Department
Qualification: M. A.; Ph.D.
Date of Birth: 01/07/1966
Permanent Address: Village- Haripuram/ Haripur Sukha
Manpur Paschim , Rampur Road; P.O.- Dewalchaur(Haldwani)
Dist. – Nainital pin: 263 139
Cell No. 9412950914
Name: Dr. Munna Joshi
Designation: Samvida Lecturer in Sanskrit Department
Qualification: M. A.; Ph.D.
Specialization: Gadya Sahitya
Seminar, Conference/Workshop: 02 and 02
Date of Birth: 05/07/1979
Permanent Address: Village- Joshikhola, Uchhat, Pothing
Post Office – Pothing ; Dist. – Bageshwar 263 632
Cell No. 9410598968
Name: Ms. Mamta Suyal
Designation: Samvida Lecturer in Drawing & Painting Department
Specialization: Landscape & Modern Art
Seminar, Conference/Workshop: 02 and 01
Date of Birth: 28/09/1982
Permanent Address: Village- Gangarampur
P.O. - Motahaldu(Haldwani) Dist. – Nainital
Cell No. 945610555
Name: Dr. P. K. J ha
Designation: Samvida Lecturer in Economics Department
Qualification: M. A.; Ph.D.; NET
Specialization: Mathematical Eco. Statistics
Seminar, Conference/Workshop/Publication: 08 and 05
Attended 04 Training courses in Research Methodology and Computer Applications.
Attended Trainers Training on Peace and Conflict Resolution
Worked as a Coordinator of 02 Research Methodology Training Courses sponsored by I.C.S.S.R. New Delhi.
Research Experiences of different Govt. Research Projects: 4.5 years
Teaching Experience at U. G. & P.G. level: 10years
Date of Birth: 01/07/1966
Permanent Address: Village & Post – Bath, Thana - Madhepur
Dist. – Madhubani (Bihar) Pin: 847 408
Cell No. 9410306939
Name: Ms. Rubi Tabssum
Designation: Samvida Lecturer in History Department
Qualification: M. A.; Ancient History
M.A.; Medieval History
Seminar, Conference/Workshop: 01
Date of Birth: 25/08/1975
Permanent Address: c/o Mr. Rafik Ahamad H.No.-05
Dhara Road, Momi Mahal,
Dist. – Faijabad , Uttarpredesh 224 001
Cell No. 9456334844
Resume of the Principal
Name: Dr. G.S.Rawat
Qualification: M.Sc.; Ph. D.; D.D.E (I.G.N.O.U.)
Specialization: Physical Chemistry
Publication: 24 Research Papers are published.
Research Guide: 12 students got Ph.D. Degree under the supervision of Dr. Rawat.
Permanent Address; Village & Post- Dhikuli(Ramnagar)
Dist. – Nainital, Uttarakhand
Pin: 244 715
Mail I.D. email@example.com
- Mr. Vinod Mehra ---------------Pravar Sahayak
- Ms. Sangita Dhyani-------------Lab. Assistant Home – Science (Samvida)
- Mr. Trilok Singh Gariye --------Anusewak
- Mr. Dinesh Chandra Oli --------Anusewak
- Mr. Rohit Kumar -----------------Anusewak (Samvida)
- Rural N.S.S.: 176 enthusiastic members are enrolled in N.S.S. who are always eager and have been effective to carry out Gandhian concepts for the benefit of society.
- Red Ribbon Club: 27embers always spread awareness through different individual and collective activities with the collaboration of different Govt. and non – Govt. institutions among the villagers in persuasive and convincing methods.
- Study Centre: Open University of Uttarakhand has chosen our institute for its various fruitful academic activities and examination center also. Write now 04 courses are running in effective way with the prospect of novel vista in academic field to be accepted and encouraged by the concerning University.
- Projects: State Govt. has recently granted our novel and practically innovative projects after the strong recommendation of District Authority through Nwachar Nidhi under 13th Finance Commission about following courses to be run as the preparatory steps to make the students economically independent so that migration and migration – engendered vices may get nip in the bud-
a) Functional English
b) Computer Application
c) Non – wood Production management
e) Marketing Management
Tour de force
- Gold Medalist: Shahi Munni Pratap Singh has achieved gold medal for standing I at graduation level in 2009 in the examination, conducted by Kumaun University Nainital.
- River Rafting and Mountaineering: Km. Aasha Bisht, Km. Shobha Barti and Rajesh Mehta have participated and perfected themselves in the aforesaid adventurous activity. Now a days these students are serving as Guides and Instructors of the concerning activities.
- National Level Participation: Km. Seema Aithani and Rajesh Mehta have partaken of National Integration Camp held in Pune in 2011.